Infertility sucks. I’ve been living with it for over 13 years. Everyone has different experiences and journeys, but it all comes down to the same thing: we can’t have kids.
This page will give insight on the harsh realities that come with it. No sugar-coating will be provided here. The truth hurts, it’s craptacular, but it’s the truth.
Truth: sarcasm is one of my coping mechanisms.
- The Infertile Truth, Post 6: Last Thoughts
- The Infertile Truth, Post 5: Harsh Reality
- The Infertile Truth, Post 3: Don’ts
- The Infertile Truth, Post 2: Stages of Our Reality
- The Infertile Truth, Post 1: Hopes and Dreams
- Children and Youth are Treasures
- Childless Women are Valuable
- Love to Those Without Kids on Mother’s Day