Overall, I had a pretty awesome 2015. There were some craptacular moments, but I believe every year will have those. Let’s take a look, shall we?
My 15 things in 2015:
- Celebrated 12 years at my current job.
- Celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary. We were on an airplane to Italy!
- Went to Italy, Slovenia, and Croatia. (first time out of the country)
- Witnessed my husband become a whole new man, and I completely changed my hair. 🙂
- Said goodbye to a dear friend after his battle with cancer.
- Watched one of my besties fight her cancer like a lion.
- My nephew came home from his 2 year mission for our church.
- Gained 15 pounds. (no photo needed)
- Met and saw Gary Gulman perform. (he’s the funniest comedian ever in the history of comedians)
- Wrote my 8th novel. (my first MG novel)
- Went to my first writing retreat and actually socialized without dying.
- Saw both of my brother’s families whom I haven’t seen in YEARS and met my newest nephew.
- Overcame some personal health issues and am doing so much better.
- Caught up with an old friend and met her lovely daughters.
- Created a writing room for my own creative space.
Here’s to 2016!